SHRINK LARGE PORES AND FIRM SKIN with egg white and corn starch. Egg white face mask is a natural way to tighten the pores while giving you a temporary facelift. The egg whites contain astringent properties that can pull out impurities and tighten pores as it dries. This nourishing natural skincare treatments is suitable for all skin types and it is a miracle treatment for wrinkle’s acne blackheads and other skin ailments.
- Whites of one egg
- 1tsp. corn starch
Combine the egg whites with corn starch and whip with a fork until frothy. Apply mask mixture to face and let dry for 20 minutes, rinse with warm water. Follow with your favorite 4 step skin care routine: cleanse, tone, correct, and moisturize. Apply 1-2 times a week.
Other DIY You Might Like
- Make Your Own Pore Strips
- NEW: Orange & Coconut Whipped Body Butter By Henry Happened; A Lifestyle Blog
- DIY Collagen-Boosting Eye Cream
- Brush Your Way To Kissable Lips
- The Trick That’ll Make Your Manicure Last Longer
- DIY: Homemade Bubble Bath, Detoxifying & Stress Reliving Bath Salts