Happy Mother’s Day!
Today is Mother’s Day — a holiday set aside to honor moms in countries around the world. From the ancient Egyptians to today’s modern societies, moms have been celebrated with festivals, traditions, feasts and special gestures. The American incarnation of Mother’s Day was created by Anna Jarvis in 1908 and became an official U.S. holiday in 1914, observed on the second Sunday in May.
“To me, mom means my guardian angel. She’s there to guide me and teach me through my journey in life. Someone who never stops loving me.“
What makes your mom special and
what she means to you?
The hilarious Jimmy Kimmel hit the streets of Los Angeles to ask moms, “What’s the most shocking thing your kids don’t know about you?” Some of the answers range from boring, to “what the…” to just plain hilarious. Watch the video to see some of the best responses.
You Might Like
- Simple Salad Dressing Recipes by Sparkle People
- Lasagna Roll Ups with Spinach Stuffing
- 8-year-old turns $20 into priceless gift
- Freeze & Perserve Fresh Herbs In Olive Oil
- ‘Every Praise’: Kidnapper Releases 10-Year-Old Who Won’t Stop Singing Gospel Song