One of my Favorite things is this amazing beautifying composition by Aveda! I love the multi-use capabilities to its amazing scent; a balancing aroma featuring organic lavender, rosemary and bergamot. I just can’t get enough! Here are 8 of my favorite ways to use this amazing all over body oil, though I’m sure there are 100’s more:
- Use it as a leave in conditioning treatment: add a few drops to your scalp and comb through to remedy dry, parched hair. Let the oil soak in over night, and rinse out in the morning.
- To restore dry hands and feet: massage oil into hands and feet to relieve dryness and restore moisture.
- As a moisturizer booster: Add a few drops to your daily facial moisturizer or body lotion to leave skin feeling soft and supple.
- As a massage oil: use it as a massage oil for your scalp, neck and shoulders. The amazing blend of rosemary, lavender and bergamot will take you to relaxed bliss.
- Use it as a makeup remover: jojoba oil in beautifying composition helps to erase even the most stubborn traces of your waterproof mascara.
- As a cuticle oil: use it as a cuticle oil for at home manicures.
- As an eye treatment: substitute beautifying composition for your nightly eye cream to prevent dryness and wrinkles.
- Use it in your bath: add a few drops to your bath water for a soothing and nourishing bath.
- DIY Hot Oil Treatment (2momsnaturalskincare.wordpress.com)
- DIY: Calming Lavender Coconut Oil (frugalgreenbaby.com)
- Tricks to Relieve a Dry, Irritated Scalp (beautyhigh.com)
- Winter Beauty Tips (medindia.net)
- OMhh Healthier Hair Kit…. it’s all good! (11nwillow.wordpress.com)
I recently joined the Dollar Shave Club and is my newest favorite thing. I was totally lured in by the clever viral marketing video (above) talking about how inexpensive their shaving equipment is. They deliver great blades to me every month for just a few dollars. No more schlepping to the drugstore and no more overpriced, ridiculous shave tech that I don’t need.
It’s very simple setup, select a blade, choose your plan and checkout. The first month of your service with Dollar Shave Club you get a handle and four heads from a selection of the three choices you pick from.
The razor handle is ergonomically designed to feels good in your hand, but it’s relatively heavy. This is perfect for both genders, so you can share your subscription with someone. It’s does a great job for the face, legs, armpits, or anything else.
Have you tried Dollar Shave Club? I’d love to hear your feedback below.
- Last Minute Gifts for Dad: Dollar Shave Club – No more over-paying for fancy brand name shave tech. No more forgetting to buy your blades. (ecochildsplay.com)
- Ep 17 – Some just need more water… (brushnsoapnblade.wordpress.com)
- Best Tips to Avoid Razor Burn (beauty.answers.com)
- Where’s There’s Smoke, Maybe That’s All There Is (valueacceleration.wordpress.com)
FAVORITE THINGS: If you love red, but don’t love the hassle of pouring it into a decanter then waiting to drink it, you‘ll love this Joie Cabernet Acrylic Wine Aerator. This device is meant to speed up the natural blending of air and wine to bring out it true flavor and character.
Photo Credit: kitchenstuffplus.com
BENEFITS OF RED: Indulge In A Glass Of Vino For Healthy Skin: Have a Glass of Wine. As if you needed a reason to indulge in a glass of vino: Red wine is packed with antioxidants that will help keep your skin healthy and protect against… read more.>
- My Favorite Wine Accessories (rent.com)
- Professional Wine Aerator Decanter (cupcakepedia.com)
- Ideas for 21st Birthday Gifts (redenvelope.com)
- What is a Wine Aerator? (wine.answers.com)
- Festive Christmas Gifts for Wine Lovers (wine.answers.com)
- How I learned to stop worrying and embrace my decanter. (vineyardwineshop.wordpress.com)
- Barware Essentials (slamwin.wordpress.com)
- Etiquette 101: Your Wine Etiquette Questions Answered (thevivant.com)
- Wine Aerator Glasses (Set Of 2) (davesgiftshop.wordpress.com)
- With food pairing, the highest scoring wine isn’t always the best (steveheimoff.com)
FAVORITE THINGS: The wonderful Swarovski Annual Edition Christmas Ornament is one of the things I look forward to every Christmas. The sophisticated clear crystal star features a metal tag showing the year of issue and hangs on a white satin ribbon.
I also love the Swarovski Little Star Ornament.
- Swarovski cristallized “Elle” cover (2happygirls.wordpress.com)
- Critical Shopper: At Swarovski’s New Outpost a Look on the Bright Side (nytimes.com)
- At Swarovski’s New Outpost a Look on the Bright Side (nytimes.com)
- Swarovski Crystal Jewellery – The perfect Christmas gift idea. (fashion-mommy.com)
- See How Simply Drinking water Hurt Can Wreck Your Home’s Interior (shobjhy1.wordpress.com)
- Swarovski Star Shines Atop The 2013 Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree (businessinsider.com)
- Swarovski Christmas Tree Shining Star (extravaganzi.com)
- My Treasured Family Tradition: Swarovski 2013 Annual Crystal Star (thejennyevolution.com)
- Swarovski: Give Away Sweepstakes (westfieldcenturycityoffers.com)
- Swarovski Christmas Ornament, Annual Edition 2013 (keitochansays.com)
FAVORITE THINGS: Fall scents, Apple Cider and Pumpkin Pie are back at Yankee candle! A welcoming aroma of hot cider spiced with cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg and delicious scent of pumpkin pie is one of the joys of fall for me. I can enjoy those delicious notes anytime without slaving over the stove. What are your favorite fall scents?
Photo Credit: yankeecandle.com
My Le Creuset round 5-1/2 quart french oven is my most used item in my kitchen. From simmering on the stove top to roasting in the oven, this versatile pot does it all. Not to mention, it’s easy to clean too?
- Holiday Christmas Deal 2013 Coaster Kenefick 5-Piece Dining Set Buying Guide (sykfbl4x.wordpress.com)
- Holiday & Christmas 2013 FunTime Sideshow Popper 4-Ounce Hot Oil Popcorn Machine with Cart, Black/Silver Sale Price! (czta6xqh.wordpress.com)
- Holiday And Christmas Deals GKI Bethlehem Lighting Pre-Lit 7-1/2-Foot PE/PVC Christmas Tree with 600 Clear Mini , Medium Palisade , Buy Now and Save More! (gixkpk1x.wordpress.com)
- Christmas & Holiday Deals 2013 Best Selling Chocolate Brown T-Stitch Leather Dining Chair, 2-Pack Sale Price! (kkcdmylc.wordpress.com)
- Le Creuset pops up again at Saket (thehummingnotes.com)
- VIDEO: Cook Your Entire Thanksgiving Meal Using Le Creuset Recipes and Cookware (viewpoints.com)
- Holiday and Christmas Deals simplehuman Steel Bar Recycler, Fingerprint-Proof Brushed Stainless Steel, 48-Liter / 12-3/4-Gallon Available on Sale (msfqueu5.wordpress.com)
- Christmas & Holiday Deals TWO 6′ Phoenix Coconut Artificial Tropical Palm Trees, with No Pot, , Buy Now and Save More! (fzxvw9wf.wordpress.com)
- Holiday Christmas Deal Seagull IV X-1F Drinking Water Purifier – Residential Model Save More! (fqheeqek.wordpress.com)
- How Crucial Are Property Improvement Contractor References? (tdtxpthh.wordpress.com)
Moroccan Oil Body Souffle is just ridiculously awesome. A rich formula of anti-oxidant argan oil and creamy shea butter transforms my skin the moment it touches it. It slips on and sinks in, infusing moisture and the signature scent of argon oil. Looooove!
Photo Credit: funnyface.com
A friend first introduced another brand that was much more expensive and came in only one type. We came across a much cheaper brand and came it three types.
1. Red Clay – for oil control.
2. Charcoal – for deep cleansing and purify the skin.
3. Vegetable – balancing skin pH.
I was attracted by the description of this puff which is made of knojac (jelly) and natural Korean Red Clay which is eco-friendly and safe for the skin.
To use this puff, apply a small amount of your everyday face wash on the puff and let it bubble up. Then, just cleanse your face like usual. I like to use the flat part instead of the round part to cleanse my face since I can work with it better, but it’s up to you. Use the rounded side to cleanse your face near the eyes. This puff lasts about 3-4 months with frequent use.
Photo Credit: ebay
You Might Like
- Oil Pulling: Transform Your Health With An Ancient Ayurvedic Remedy
- Orange & Coconut Whipped Body Butter By Henry Happened; A Lifestyle Blog
- Laughter, Imagination, Dreams
- 10 Foods That Detoxify Your Mind & Body, Plus Things To Avoid
- Marshmallow Peep-Infused Vodka
- Nature Republic Snail Therapy 50 BB Cream (sunsetaime.wordpress.com)
-  Puff Guo: Kim Heechul is my cup of tea (heechultunisia.wordpress.com)
- Review: The Jojoba Company Presents: Jojoba Bead & Bamboo Facial Exfoliant! (beautybeesadventures.wordpress.com)