Twin baby boys mimic their daddy’s loud sneeze and it is just so cute! Watch!
Happy Fourth of July! Happy birthday to the United States of America! We all know why we celebrate this day, but here are some other interesting facts about the 4th we should all know.
- The Declaration of Independence was approved on July 4, 1776, but was not
signed by all of the Continental Congress delegates until August 2,
- John Adams, Thomas Jefferson and James Monroe all died on July 4.
- The Declaration of Independence was signed in Philadelphia.
- Congress declared the 4th of July a paid federal holiday in 1938.
- The first official 4th of July party was held at the White House in 1801.
- Calvin Coolidge is the only president to be born on the 4th of July.
- The first Independence Day celebration took place in Philadelphia on July 8, 1776.
- In 1779, July 4th took place on a Sunday, and America celebrated the holiday on Monday, July 5th.
- The Liberty Bell in Philadelphia is tapped 13 times every 4th of July in honor of the original 13 colonies.
- The Flag of the United States uses the colors red, white and blue to represent bravery and valor, purity and loyalty respectively. The 50 stars represent the 50 states and the 13 stripes represent the 13
- The name “Independence Day” was first used and recorded in 1791.
- Only John Hancock actually signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. All the others signed later.
You Might Also like
- 30 Funny & Honest Company Logos, Slogans
- TEARJERKER: Dying Father Walk His 11-Year-Old Down The ‘Aisle’
- My word is “focused”. Describe your resolution in one word?
- Target Customer Data Security Breach Significantly Worse Than Originally Feared
- Wishing You Happiness & Success In 2014
Actor and comedian Tracy Morgan critically injured today after a tractor-trailer rammed into his chauffeured limousine bus, setting off a chain-reaction crash that left one member of his entourage dead and two others seriously hurt.
Photo Credit: Vibe
UPDATE: Tracy Morgan‘s Publicist Releases Statement On Comedian’s Status: No Change In Condition.
You Might Like
- Authentic Indian Fat-Free Flat Bread
- Dollar Shave Club: “You Know What Feels Great? Changing My F**ken Blade Every Week.”
- VIDEO: Pinoy Wrecking Ball Parody of Mikey Bustos- “BALIKBAYAN BOX”
- An Interesting Hawaiian Legend Of Pele & The Warrior
- My Personal Mission Statement
- Ozoni by Bebe Love Okazu: Japanese New Year’s Mochi Soup
Originally posted on KHON2:
[anvplayer video="288580" /]
NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J. (AP) — Actor and comedian Tracy Morgan was critically injured Saturday after a tractor-trailer rammed into his chauffeured limousine bus, setting off a chain-reaction crash that left one member of his entourage dead and two others seriously hurt, authorities said.
The former “Saturday Night Live” and “30 Rock” cast member was returning from a standup comedy show in Delaware when his Mercedes limo bus carrying seven people overturned on the New Jersey Turnpike near Cranbury Township at about 1 a.m. EST, state police Sgt. 1st Class Greg Williams said.
James McNair, 62, of Peekskill, New York, a passenger in the limo bus, died at the scene, Williams said. Morgan, 45, and Jeffrey Millea, 37, of Shelton, Connecticut, were flown from the accident scene to Robert Wood Johnson Hospital, where they were in critical condition, hospital spokesman Peter Haigney said.
A fourth passenger, comedian Ardie…
View original 577 more words