Here‘s a cool tip to help ensure that all kids get a relatively equal amount of eggs and candy. By assigning each child one color egg to hunt for and giving them specific instructions on helping, each other will encourage teamwork. This makes a excellent teaching tool.
Photo Credit: dollarstoremom
You Might Like
- Easter Egg Hunt Ideas with a Twist
- Easter Egg Hunt Tips
- Easter Eggs Fest and Fun
- Easters of Yesteryear & Coupons.com Easter Deals Hunt $400 Giveaway! #EasterDealsHunt
- How to throw an Easter-themed party for employees
- Best Easter Events For Kids In Cleveland
- How to Hold a Neighbourhood Easter Egg Hunt
- 04-03-14 Local Farmers Offer Egg-citing Easter Ideas and Traditions… (brianallmerradionetwork.wordpress.com)
- Have the Best Easter Egg Hunt Ever! (wholesalecostumeclub.com)
- How to Color Easter Eggs: 10 Creative Ways (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
This entry was posted in Holiday Decorating, Tips & Tricks and tagged Children and Youth, Easter, Easter Bunny, Easter egg, Easter Ideas, Easter Projects Related articles Easter Egg Hunt Ideas, Egg hunt, eggs, holiday.
1. Yarn Eggs by Simply Modern Mom.
2. Gold Leaf Easter Eggs by She Knows.
After dying the eggs, brush on watery glue in random spot and lay the gold leaf. When dry, rub the egg in spots to get the marble effect. The full instructions here.>
3. Rice Krispie Easter Egg by 99crafting.org.
These are simple to make as you’ll simply need some plastic Easter eggs and a few ingredients to make the treats! Just form the krispie treats in the plastic egg with with a treat and seal.
4. Creative Holiday Gift Ideas: Easter Basket Jars by The Culinary Life.
5. No-dye Polka Dot Easter Eggs By Better Homes & Gardens.
Use craft glue dots and roll in glitter. Get the full instructions, plus other DIY ideas here.>
You Might Like
- Oil Pulling: Transform Your Health With An Ancient Ayurvedic Remedy
- Orange & Coconut Whipped Body Butter By Henry Happened; A Lifestyle Blog
- Laughter, Imagination, Dreams
- 10 Foods That Detoxify Your Mind & Body, Plus Things To Avoid
- Marshmallow Peep-Infused Vodka
- 5 DIY Easter Basket Ideas
- DIY Filled Eggs Have Been Released On Kids Activities Blog
- Fill Your Easter Baskets with Savings
- DIY Filled Eggs Have Been Released On Kids Activities Blog.
- Weekly Freebie Round-Up: Easter
- How To Make Easter Basket Cupcakes
- Easter Egg Crafts
- DIY Easter Ideas, Projects & Decorations for Adults (apartmenttherapy.com)
- 10 Fun DIY Easter Decorations (refusespecialists.wordpress.com)
- Easter Traditions Make Lifelong Memories #BunnyTrail #Recipe (miscfinds4u.com)
Everyone loves compilations and lists. Here, you’ll get the best tips, tricks and many more useful ideas succinctly served to you in a way I know you will love. Take a look.>
*Check back regularly for the latest updates.
- All About Love: TuneCore Artist Compilation
- CCL president highlight changing role of trade unions
- Brush Your Way To Kissable Lips
- I Believe That Everything Happens For A Reason
- Ozoni: Japanese New Year’s Mochi Soup
- Negative People V.S. Positive People
- 4 Risky Places to Swipe Your Debit Card
- Friends of Keitochan Edition No. 3
- Friends of Keitochan Edition No. 1
- Friends of Keitochan Edition No. 2
This entry was posted in At Home, Beauty, DIY, Health & Wellness, Holiday Decorating, Tips & Tricks and tagged Arts, compilations, False Accusations, food, friends, health, Java, men, New Year, Nutrition, people, super bowl, Violence and Abuse.
- Lights. Use 100 lights for every foot of tree height. Starting from the top, string the lights running in and out of each branch rather than wrapping them around the tree. This will make the tree look fuller of lights and less wire will show.
- Garland. You will need about 9 feet of garland for every foot of tree height. Wrap ribbon loosely around the tree diagonally starting at the top and working your way down.
- Place your focal decorations. These are your larger, themed ornaments, silk flowers, branches or bows. Space them evenly around the tree.
- Add filler ornaments. Use around 20 ornaments for every foot of tree height in the colors that support the theme of your tree. Be sure to tuck some of them further in the tree to reflect light and add depth to the decorations.
- Top the tree off with your favorite Christmas tree topper.
Photo Credit: techjost.com
How to Determine the Height and Width of Your Christmas Tree. Take a look.>
- Tips for Decorating Christmas Trees (decorating.answers.com)
- How to Decorate a Christmas Tree (personalcreations.com)
- Holiday Decorating Ideas for a Small Apartment (rent.com)
- How do I select an Artificial Prelit Christmas Tree (christmastreeforme.com)
- Where to Put an Upside Down Christmas Tree (decorating.answers.com)
- Determine the Height and Width of Your Christmas Tree (christmastreeforme.com)
- How to decorate a Christmas Tree Like A Pro – Or at least like me (obsessedevents.com)
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas (wayfair.com)
- Christmas Party Ideas (birthdayinabox.com)
- What is available on an Artificial Christmas Tree? (christmastreeforme.com)
This entry was posted in Holiday Decorating, Tips & Tricks and tagged Artificial Christmas tree, Business, Christmas, Christmas lights, Christmas tree, Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas, Christmas tree topper, Decorations, holiday, Horticulture, Ornaments, Shopping, Tree, tree height.
1. Snowman Door Wreath by fitmommydiaries.blogspot.com
2. Candy Cane Center Piece by brittanyestes.com
3. Apothecary Jars filled with glass Christmas tree balls or candy canes, ect. by brittanyestes.com
4. Put holly and a candle in water for a beautiful holiday center piece by womensfashion888.blogspot.com
with glitter and strung to the chandelier by loandbee.blogspot.com
9. Christmas Tree Ornament Mobile by notmartha.org
10. Beer Bottle Christmas Tree by homeharmonizing.com
11. Glass Ornament Vase by bajiroo.com
12. Mini Wreath Cards, Twisting Fresh Greens or Herbs by bobvila.com
- 12 Christmas Decorating Ideas (keitochansays.com)
- PHOTO MOMENT: Mum’s Christmas decorations for 2013 (halfeatenmind.wordpress.com)
- How to Make Candy Cane Reindeers (instructables.com)
- The Best Ugly Christmas Sweaters Ever (anytimecostumes.com)
- Fun Christmas Ideas (behayve5.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Traditions: Ornaments (ourlittlefamilyadventure.wordpress.com)
- Pipe Cleaner Himmeli Ornament DIY (smileandwave.typepad.com)
- Roxie’s felt tree (capturesunshine.wordpress.com)
- Photos: Holly Jolly Time! (blogs.windsorstar.com)
- 40 Christmas Decorating Ideas That Will Bring Joy To Your Home (lifehack.org)
This entry was posted in At Home, Holiday Decorating, Tips & Tricks and tagged Candy cane, Christmas, Christmas tree, decorating, Decorations, DIY, DIY projects, Do it yourself, favething.com, holiday, holiday decorating, Ornaments, Shopping.
Here’s a fun project idea that captures precious memories of your children growing up. Have you kids write their Christmas lists each year onto small pieces of paper to be “encapsulated” into a clear plastic or glass ornament. Wonderful idea! Would you agree?
Photo Credit: favething.com
- Baby Keepsake Ornament (spotofteadesigns.com)
- Hallmark’s ‘Holiday Sweater’ Keepsake Ornament Omits ‘Gay’ From ‘Deck The Halls’ Lyrics (huffingtonpost.com)
- Hallmark Cards regrets taking word ‘gay’ off ornament (thehimalayantimes.com)
- “Ornament, ornament, ornament!” (arlenegibbsdecor.com)
- Holiday Decor (glitterandgrills.com)
- Christmas And Holiday Deals DHP X-Loft Bunk Bed Compare Prices (mczwkf0w.wordpress.com)
- 10 DIY Christmas Ornaments (lovem.co)
- Christmas Gift Ideas (thekingsq.wordpress.com)
- “My Hand” Snowman Ornament #ChristmasCrafts (momndaughtersavings.com)
- Homosexuals Angry Over Non-”Gay” Hallmark Christmas Ornament (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)
This entry was posted in Holiday Decorating, Tips & Tricks and tagged children, Children and Youth, Christmas, Christmas and holiday season, christmas ornament, DIY, DIY projects, Elementary school, Facebook features, fun, fun project idea, Gift, Hallmark Cards, holiday, kids, memories, Ornament.
What a fabulous inexpensive way to dress up the holiday dinner table! The stocking could be a take-home ornament with an attach a name card, too. ;)
Photo Credit: favething.com
- A homemade Christmas (amberinohio.wordpress.com)
- Dollar Store Christmas Stockings go glam (housewiththeview.com)
- Scare Santa into submission with military-style stockings (holykaw.alltop.com)
- She’s Making a List… (lolettalloyd.wordpress.com)
- Holiday Blues (littleapartmentbigcity.wordpress.com)
- Quilted Christmas Stockings (happysewing.wordpress.com)
- Our Little Life Through Ornaments (rockyparenting.com)
- Los Angeles Police Gear Tactical Christmas Stockings (laughingsquid.com)
- Bay Co. Students Get a Jump on Christmas Shopping (wjhg.com)
- Mixed Metallics Christmas Mantel- from thecentsationalgirl.com (homebeautified.wordpress.com)
This entry was posted in Holiday Decorating, Tips & Tricks and tagged Business, Christmas, Christmas and holiday season, christmas ornament, Christmas Party, Christmas stocking, Christmas tree, holiday, home, party, party favors, Santa Claus, stocking, Thanksgiving, Velcro.
- Female inmates spend months building gingerbread houses (fox13now.com)
- 20 Free Gingerbread House Patterns (cupcakepedia.com)
- Tis The Season! (sarahtrumbley.wordpress.com)
- Gingerbread Goes Inclusive With Sugar Cookie Chanukah House (consumerist.com)
- Gingerbread & Gingerbread Recipe | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Yummy! WJZ Creates Gingerbread Houses For Festival Of Trees (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- Build your own gingerbread house at Galvin Brasserie (edinburgh.stv.tv)
- Bid High For Kennedy Krieger High! Students Build Gingerbread House For Festival Of The Trees (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- Gingerbread House Making Party (proverbs3111.wordpress.com)
- Snowy Gingerbread Village from Better Homes & Gardens (gbakes.com)
This entry was posted in At Home, Desserts, DIY, Food & Drinks, Holiday Decorating, Tips & Tricks and tagged Christmas, cooking, DIY, Festival of Trees, fun, gingerbread, gingerbread house, holiday, holiday projects, Holidays, home, hot chocolate, More Holidays, Not Martha.
LOVE THIS!! This is such a great thought-provoking way to connect with your guest at your Thanksgiving get together. Instead of using the usual placemats; reuse a paper bag cut to the size of a placemat. Have your guest jot down what their thankful for and share. What a fabulous way to get into the holiday spirit.
Photo Credit: http://lifeisadance.xanga.com/2012/12/14/on-turning-30/
- I Am Thankful Place Setting (keitochansays.com)
- Thankful (margretterose.wordpress.com)
- Be Thankful…… (invadingmars.com)
- Giving Thanks (katgrayson.wordpress.com)
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving Cocktail Recipe – The Pumpkin Martini (babescott.com)
- Thankful for words. (explorethelittlethings.wordpress.com)
- Tips for Being Thankful For What You Have & Quieting The “Want” (thehappychannel.wordpress.com)
- A Thankful Heart… story time. (chayaknopp.wordpress.com)
- Thank you (morganmonday.wordpress.com)
- Giving Thanks (kimberlywenzler.wordpress.com)
This entry was posted in At Home, Holiday Decorating, Tips & Tricks and tagged autumn, dinner, dinner parties, Dinner party, DIY, Get together, Giving thanks, guests, holiday, I am grateful, I am thankful, parties, Paul, Placemats, stuffing, Tablesetting, thank you, thankful, Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving holiday, Turkey.
1. A pumpkin “cooler” as a center piece for holidays parties; keeping your…see more.>
2. Here’s an inexpensive and easy Halloween decorating project idea from GoodHouseKeeping. Scooped-out mini pumpkins become spidery votives, thanks to tealights and… see more.>
3. Awesome Homemade Halloween Decoration — Trash bag spider webs from… see more.>
4. Here’s a Halloween decorating idea from GoodHouseKeeping;filled with cider, a hollowed-out peach pumpkin becomes an organic punch bowl. Four water-jug gourds act as… see more.>
5. Love this…so easy and with a 2 or 3 dollar hose for the dryer and then… see more.>
6. This is awesome! Love the idea of decorating the front lawn with Spooky Halloween Eyes in the dark of night. Your guests will be asking… see more.>
7. Learn how to make your very own Halloween Lollipop Ghosts… see more.>
8. A simple and inexpensive way to dress up your table for Halloween. I’m sure you have similar containers or jars around your home that can be filled with items to be used as… see more.>
This entry was posted in At Home, DIY, Holiday Decorating, Tips & Tricks and tagged canned pumpkin, DIY, fall, GoodHouseKeeping, Halloween, Halloween decorating, Halloween Decoration, Halloween Decorations, tips, tips household.