The ladies of The View on ABC returned to celebrate Barbara Walters’s retirement. And they were all on their best behavior, despite the infamous feud between Rosie and Elisabeth. The pair spent the one hour joking around and smiling with each other on this morning’s co-host reunion episode of The View.
Asked what her favorite memory was, O’donnell quipped, “Fighting with the skinny one right here,” cannily addressing the elephant—well, more like blonde flamingo—in the room. Via
Photo Source: The View Facebook Page/ ABC/Lou Rocco
You Might Also Like
- Caught On Tape: Cat Saves Boy from Dog Attack
- 30 Funny & Honest Company Logos, Slogans
- What Makes Your Mom Special?
- 10 Quotes About Mom, the Most Important Lady in All of Our Lives
- Kimmel Asks Moms, ‘What’s the Most Shocking Thing Your Kids Don’t Know About You?’
THOUGHT-PROVOKING QUESTION: What’s The Best Part of Christmas?
Like, Comment and/or Re-blog.
- Why atheists should quit the ‘War on Christmas’ (growinghappytree.wordpress.com)
- What happened? Christmas Special – 15/12/13 – The Chatsworth (exhigone.com)
- Atheist “Take Christ Out Of Christmas” Billboard In NYC Provokes Surprising Reactions (deadcitizensrightssociety.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: The Christmas List (passion2read.wordpress.com)
- Sowell: Thought-provoking reading for Christmastime, beyond (columbian.com)
- Y U No Excited for Christmas (onceuponaneste.wordpress.com)
- Keeping Christmas (nancyaruegg.com)
- Do you find Christmas offensive? (inspirationnotimpersonation.wordpress.com)
- Thirty Days of Thought-Provoking Questions: What mistakes do you make over and over again? (quarterlifeconfessional.wordpress.com)
- Atheist “Take Christ Out Of Christmas” Billboard In NYC Provokes Surprising Reactions (youviewed.com)